Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Memorial Day



Here are a few pictures of our Memorial Day. My family always goes to put flowers on the graves at some point over Memorial weekend. This year was on Memorial Day. It was nice and rainy and wet and cold. Cache loved to help Grandpa Clayton get the flowers out of their car. After, Troy and I went to the new Indiana Jones movie. Troy's friend got us free tickets! It was fun to see a new movie in the theater. We rarely go to movies anymore and it's one of my favorite things to do :) I hope you all had a fun weekend... now we are almost into this next weekend.

2 comments:

Bonny said...

We didn't make it to any cemetaries this year. I'm glad you had a good day. I love to go to movies too. Its hard with kids isn't it? We loved that movie.

Cindi said...

How was the movie? Any good?