Friday, May 23, 2008

90th percentile





So, just like Cache was, Griffyn is a chub too. She is 90th percentile for weight and 80th for height. Here are some cute pictures of her lately. Thanks, again, Jeanette for the CUTE dress! I want her to wear it every day :)

13 comments:

Cindi said...

There's nothing cuter than baby chub. She's adorable.

Jenny and Jake said...

She is such a cute baby!!! I love her hair:)
-Sketch

Bonny said...

I love chubby babies. Everyone says mine are chubby but they've never hit 90th! She doesn't look too chub yet. She is so cute.

The Redhead said...

We all know that skinny babies just aren't that cute. Sorry, its true. Hands down she is the cutest baby I have ever seen. Seriously, the hair is fabulous and her eyes and she smiles so much. SO DANG CUTE!! Good work Jen!

The Redhead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

She is so cute Jen!!

Effie said...

That girl has got some wicked cool hair! I love it! She's so cute! I can't wait to see you at the wedding!

Oliverson Family said...

Great formula for kids. You have my permission to have more!

--Burdean

Adam and Brynn said...

I LOVE Griffyn! :) So so cute! You guys need to come back and visit again now that Logan is a happy boy again!!!! You didn't even get to see him. We can get some better pics of the babes too! :) I love ya!

Jaynie said...

Love the dress! I can't believe how big Griffyn is getting. Seriously-where does the time go! Too cute!

Unknown said...

She's adorable.(And so cute in her little dress) Glad you liked the clothes. You are hilarious Jen. Trust me you shouldn't be looking forward to seeing my belly.(It's as big as when I was 9 months with maddy)Not so much cute,just huge. :)Happy to see that chubs look so cute on little Griffyn though.

Rochelle said...

I love big babies - Good job on the feeding thing:) Keep it up!

Jen said...

She sure is cute! She looks sturdy ans steady in that chair.