Thursday, May 1, 2008

FINALLY!!!

Sorry if you were a fan, but she had to go! Finally America got it right. I don't vote, so i shouldn't complain.... but she was killing me! :) Almost as much as Sanjaya! Ok, maybe not that bad, but she had to go... :)

5 comments:

Always a Beginner said...

I agree. I really liked Brooke (her personality, not her singing), but it was her time. Well, I would've liked to see Jason go first. He's TERRIBLE! WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP VOTING FOR HIM?! I really hope he goes home next. The other three have far better singing voices than him, no matter how "unique" his voice.

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

haha! this makes me laugh! we thought she needed to go too, and stop being soo emotional! she had too much to say all the time. funny!

Bonny said...

That's funny. My cousin just posted about loving her so much! I don't know who she is, so I don't care.

Annie said...

I'm right with you. See you later, Brooke. I used to really love her and her smoky vocals, but she's had way too many bad weeks and it was time for her to go. I've had enough of the tears and drama. Bless her heart. And, sorry to your friend Tiffany - I'm one that likes Jason Castro and his "unique" voice.

Kim said...

Gotta second what Tiffany said - why is girly man still in this thing? His voice isn't even in the same zipcode as the other 3. And as much as I love that little David is local...I am so in love with David Cook's voice I can't stand it. He is amazing. (I am really happy that other people are stuck on this show too...:)