While Troy had the week off, we had a lot of fun. We went to the Zoo, Wheeler Farm, and Logan, Utah to see my nephew Logan. I hadn't seen Logan since he was about 2 weeks old. He is now
7 1/2 months old. It was fun having Griffyn and Logan together for the first time. Logan is 5 months older than her, but he weighs about 8 1/2 lbs and Griffyn is already about 14 lbs. Logan was a bit sad while we were there, but they found out the next day he has Croup and is now back at Primary Children's Hospital for a few weeks. I am glad we got to see him. He is such a cute baby! We also played my sister's new WII game. It was actually pretty fun! Troy beat me in Tennis, but he does in real life too. :) We had a fun time in Logan! 
We have also been going on plenty of walks and going outside. Here is Troy testing out our back pack to get ready for all the camping and hiking this summer!
Cache learned to ride a tricycle. At first, he would not pedal, he would just push himself with his feet on the ground. I told him he couldn't ride it unless he pedalled. He learned quick that pedalling is more fun and you can go faster. I have loved the warm weather. We walked to church yesterday and I find any excuse to be outside. We have had a fun week! 




5 comments:
SO CUTE! Poor Logan! He really wasn't happy... I those are cute pics. And I still absolutely LOVE Griffyn! :) hehe and she still looks a lot more like you than cache did. The last pic of her looks a lot like you when you were a baby..... except you were bald, and had white hair.. :) haha
Cute pictures. Griffyn dosen't even look like a newborn anymore.The dress your mom made is beautiful.Glad to hear Troy is able to fit in a few vacations too. I know they are well deserved after all his hard work.
That is so fun for you to spend that time together. Your kids are so big! I can't believe Griffyn. Sounds like you really enjoyed your week.
I'm so glad you had a fun week. I am looking forward to meeting Logan too. Griffyn is beautiful. We need to get together again.
I remember going to Wheeler Farm when I was a kid. Great memories. What a trooper Logan is. I hope he feels better soon. Griffyn is adorable. All my kids had trouble learning how to pedal at first, but once they figure it out there is no holding them back.
Post a Comment