So I saw in the paper that Albertson's was having a sale to buy cereal for $1.00 each if you buy 10 items. I told Troy this was a good deal and we should head over. They also had Nature Valley granola bars, Fruit roll-ups, Chex mix, Gushers, and Fruit snacks for 1.00. So as we were leaving Troy said we should check coupons first :) So we found about $6.00 worth of coupons for the cereals and chex mix we were buying. We also got an in store coupon for 75 cents.... As the cashier was ringing us up, the register printed out a $2.00 off coupon for cereal and the cashier said "let's see if this works", and it did :) So we ended up paying 70 cents per item... WOO HOO! We were so happy! If you get Sunday coupons and have saved them, you can get the deal too. Thought I would share our great find :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Wow, that really is a sweet deal. I love it when that happens. I was cracking up at your Brook White goodbye down below - haha! You're so funny and all of the comments were great. It really is so funny how everyone hears the same thing, but loves or hates it. I was a yo-yo with her, liked her then didn't, but I knew she wouldn't make it to the very top so I didn't care when she went. Anyway, that's my say on idol stuff. bye!
That's awesome. I'm not good at that, but I try sometimes. I'm also sorry I bombarded you last night. I was a little desperate for adult conversation, so I hope I didn't annoy you :) And if I did, I'm sorry.
Today I went to Albertsons to order Ellie's cake for her birthday and there were like 40 middle age folks swarming the cereal and granola display. I thought to myself, "What the heck is this?" Now I know what I missed out on! Way to go bargain shopper!!
P.S. Please destroy all old pics of me....so hideous!
And. . . they all have box tops on them! Cut them off and give them to favorite student.
Hey Congrats on 4 years.It doesn't seem like that long ago we were at your wedding. The pictures are beautiful. Hope you guys had a realxing couple days to celebrate. If you get a chance I still need to get your address. Really trying not to make this a super late gift. :) You can send it to my e-mail Jayoliverson@hotmail.com, or even leave it on our blog or Dean's e-mail. Whatever's easiest.
I'd say pure joy!
Post a Comment