Saturday, March 8, 2008

More pictures



We got home today about 5:00. It's so nice to have her here finally! She is so sweet. Cache is so fascinated with her and he keeps saying "I love her." He is very soft and affectionate too. He will be a great brother. I forgot to mention in my last post that Troy got to deliver her. He did a great job! The doctor coached him a bit, but he did all the work. It made the experience extra special. I finally got some pictures with her and Troy. He was the one with the camera for the first few days. She already has us all wrapped around her finger. We love her so much!

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

WOW - She is a cutie! So if Troy delivered her, do you still have to pay the doctor??? JK I can't wait to hear all the details, I am glad she is here, she looks beautiful!!!

Adam and Brynn said...

SO cute!! I'm glad we got to go see you yesterday and hold Griffyn! We love her too!!!! So sweet..... So have you tried on all her outfits yet??????? :)

Monica Mary said...

Oh Jen she is seriously so cute! That is so neat that Troy got to deliver her. What sweet memories.
See ya Tuesday!

CortEmPeterson said...

She is absolutely adorable you guys!! She looks like Cache. We are so glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations!!!!

Andrea Whidden said...

Yeah, I am so happy for you. She looks perfect!! Congratulations!!!

Cindi said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful. We can't wait to meet her. Love you.

The Wessman Family said...

That is cool that Troy delivered her. I haven't heard of that before, but it's really neat!

Jenni S said...

Yayeeee!!! She's here! Congratulations. She is adorable. You'll have so much fun dressing her up. I'm so glad all is going well.