Friday, March 28, 2008

Griffyn




Here are some pictures of cute Griffyn (and a video). She is 3 weeks old now. Time flies by so fast. She already is sleeping about 4 hours at a time at night! YEAH! I guess that's a bonus for having a big baby. I hear they sleep better. From my experience that is true. She has only kept me up at night once. She was up for a few hours and didn't want to sleep. Other than that one night, she goes back to sleep right after I feed her. I am counting my blessings because I have had plenty of rest and naps (thanks mom!). We love having her in our family and look forward to seeing her change and grow every day.

3 comments:

Molly said...

She's SO cute!! I'm glad little Gryffin is treating you well. Babies need to be kind to their Mamas. We went through a lot to get them here! I love Cache's laugh on the video. It's so fun to have a sibling for your older child!

Molly said...

Dang it! I put the "y" in the wrong spot! Griffyn. There. That looks better. :)

Juli said...

What a sweet baby! She's a keeper! HA!