Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

Cache at 15 months old on Easter Day in Dominica






Cache at age 2 last year....




Cache this morning (age 3) finding Easter eggs. It's fun to see how much he has grown. We have had some memorable Easter's so far. This one is memorable because we have a new addition to our family! Griffyn didn't know what was going on, but I loved getting her dressed up. She didn't like the big bow, so I hope she will get used to them eventually :)

4 comments:

CortEmPeterson said...

Jen,
She is so adorable. Her hair is so fun, already for piggytails. Cache is so big. The Easter egg hunting in the snow looks a little chilly

Cindi said...

They're so cute. It looks like you had a fun Easter. We need to get together. Love you.

Jenny Roberts said...

Love all the pictures. You are looking great for just having a baby. Cache is such a great big brother.

Adam and Brynn said...

I love your new family pic up at the top of your sidebar!!! Cute!