Friday, March 7, 2008

INTRODUCING.......





GRIFFYN LEANN JOHNSON!!!


8 LBS. 9 OZ.

20 INCHES LONG


CUTEST THING EVER! MELLOW, LOTS OF HAIR, NURSES LIKE A CHAMP, LOOKS JUST LIKE CACHE WHEN HE WAS BORN. WE LOVER HER SO MUCH!

5 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

JEEEENNNN! :) Look how cute she is! :) I'm glad I was wrong about the bald thing.... She is so adorable.. like you didn't know.. I'm talking to you on the phone. hehe I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Love ya!!! see you soon.

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

congratulations! She's soo cute! and she does have lots of hair! I didn't vote because I wasn't sure, Cache had tons of it! Looks like soo much fun! hope you are feeling well!

Jenny Roberts said...

Adorable! She is beautiful. Love her hair.

Molly said...

Congrats Johnson Fam!
Griffyn is darling. She is such a beautiful baby. Not all babies are born cute.....yours belongs in a magazine! I'm so happy for you.
Impressive job w/ the delivery, Dr. Troy. Does delivering Griffyn make you think, forget internal medicine-- go for OB/GYN?! What an awesome experience. Congrats, again.

Bonny said...

She's so cute! You look perfect too. I have c-sections and no labor and I look like a train wreck! Congratulations!