Here are some more cute pictures from the past few days.... My mom came a few days last week to help out. THANKS MOM!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
More Cute photos
Posted by Jen at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here are some more cute pictures from the past few days.... My mom came a few days last week to help out. THANKS MOM!
Posted by Jen at 4:23 PM
6 comments:
SO cute!!!! Cache looks so happy to have a little sister.. lets hope it lasts! :)
Congrats! Congrats!Great to see pictures of your sweet baby girl. Glad your cute little family is doing well and hopefully getting a few minutes of sleep here and there. We love you guys.
It looks like Cache is in love. So sweet. James loves Lucy but sometimes has a tendency to give very "smashy-type" hugs. Lucy sort of cringes when she sees him coming.
Congratulations, Johnsons! How's it going with two now, Jen?
Jen, she is so super cute. I bet Cache just loves her to pieces. I can't wait to finally bring Tyson home. I bet it is an adjustment with two. I can't imagine how it will be with four. Hope all continues to go well.
Wow, I was behind on your site. Cache is so cute with Griffyn. I love it. Mom's are great! Don't worry about missing me the other day, you were where you should be, we'll see you soon. If you need a little break we could have Cache come over to play. Let me know.
Post a Comment