I knew i shouldn't have bragged about how well Griffyn was sleeping... She was up for a while last night. But I didn't keep her awake like I usually do before night time. Troy stayed up with her most of the time she was awake last night (THANKS TROY!) I was so tired! Anyway, I knew that would happen after I wrote about it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I understand. Darren started sleeping 8 hours the night he turned 6 weeks old. Everybody kept asking me how long he slept and it jynxed me too. He had many nights after that were he woke up every 2 hours! Good luck. I'm sure she'll be better than he was.
Why does that happen?!? That always happens to me, I open my mouth and then things change. Oh well. She'll get the hang of it - hopefully sooner than later.
Post a Comment