Well, I am being induced tomorrow morning! I am very excited, but curious to see how life will be with 2 kids. There's only one way to find out :) I just hope and pray she is healthy and strong. Cache was in the NICU for 4 days, so I am hoping we can bring her home in the normal 2 days. I am going to take some last day pregnany pictures today to show how big I am and post those too. I must be getting pretty big because I had a woman ask me last night at a Relief Society activity if I was having twins... HAHA! It made me laugh, because I feel like I am sticking out so far, and that confirmed that I am :) Anyway, I will post pictures of little Griffyn as soon as I can.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Good luck! Can't wait to see photos of the little one.
Good luck as well, cant wait to see photos and hear how it went:)
Jen, you really do look good. It is always good to look ready to have a baby. Your cute little one should be healthy and strong. Good luck and happy laboring...if that is possible. Congrats in advance, I'm sure she will be adorable.
you look cute! hope everything goes well tomorrow! It's so exciting to think of having another new little person! excited to see pics of her soon!
YAYAYAYAYYAY! I'm excited! I'm so excited to see her!!!!!!!!! we'll be down on Saturday! YES! I'm excited to see your cute, bald little girl... hahahahha jk, Have fun today!!!!I'm so excited!
Did I mention I was excited?? Man!! I just read the comment I just made....silly me, you'd think I should know another word besides excited hehe.
wow... i just love how it is only your belly that is big.. i wish i got like that.. just the belly.. i am excited for you! and of course happy about the day she is gonna be born!! i can't wait to see pics of her.. she is gonna be soo cute!!!
HOLY CRAP!!! YOUR HUGE!! Ok YOUR not huge.. Your BELLY is Huge!! You won't read this until after she is here but I hope everything goes great!! Can't wait to see pictures!
We'll be praying for you today. Good luck. I'm sure she will be beautiful.
Ahhh. I have been thinking of your cute little family all week. So excited for you guys. Good luck today.
Oh Jen!
You are so beautiful! Love the belly! I've been thinking of you all morning and even though you won't read this for a few days, just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers! I'm sure little Griffyn is going to be absolutely beautiful!
I'm thinking of you today and can't wait to see cute little Griffyn! I'll see you on Tuesday!
You look great! You actually look like you have enough energy to keep going a few months, but it is finally over! We are so excited (like Brynn) to see pictures of little Griffyn!
I just read this thinking that tomorrow was tomorrow, but realized that it was today! HA - did that make sense? Anyway, you've had your baby, congratulations! Can't wait to see pic's of the babe. Wish you a speedy recovery.
You have to be the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen, and yes, when you are that skinny your belly does look like you're carrying twins.
Post a Comment