Ok, I don't know who would want to come or not, but you are all invited! I am having one of my last boutiques at my house before we move. The invite is below for you.
Date: Tuesday, MAY 5th.
Time: 6:00 pm- 9:00 pm
Place: My home. Murray, UT
I don't want to put my address up online, but if you are interested in coming, PLEASE email me and I will send you my address :) You can invite anyone you want also :) THANKS! Hope to see you...
my email is babyblvd@live.com
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
You are invited!
Posted by Jen at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Jen. I know Mo from work. Just thought I'd tell ya. She and I already had that conversation a while ago. She also knows a cousing on Ryans other side. Who doesn't she know?
So cool you were featured on mormon mommy blog! Way to go. I love those cute bags and scripture covers. Hope things are going well in all the preparation for the move!
Post a Comment