Troy went to Cache's preschool class last week for career week and spoke about what doctors do :) He did a really good job. The kids were all ears. They all got to listen to someone else's heart with the stethoscope. Cache stood next to Troy almost the whole time and referred to Troy as "Dr. Dad." It was funny! Cache was WAY too proud.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
That is just the cutest picture. I love seeing little Cache next to his dad looking all proud. what a darling family. I love you guys!!!
I still remember the doctor-dad that came to my school when I was kid. We thought he was so cool. How awesome that Cache gets to be the "cool" kid. :)
That is so cute. Carlyn came home and said, "Cache's dad is a real doctor." I asked if he was the doctor that came to the preschool and she said no :) Funny.
Fun times. I always liked career week when I taught:)
That is awesome. The kids look like they're loving it all, especially Cache. So fun!
lol that is so cute! I can just imagine how proud he was. :) I bet that was really fun to do! I remember when Dad got to come to my school in HS and talk about being a Vet... It was just as fun to have him come when I was a teenager! :) (and be the 'cool' kid.... 'cause lets face it. We both know how 'cool' I was... lol) not so much.. it's cooler to be a dork anyway! :)
Cute pics of Cache and Troy. Kids love stethoscopes! How cool for Cache's Daddy to be a real doctor! Little do the kids know about the lack of sleep, the stress and the demands that come w/ doctoring. Let them grown up thinking that docs listen to hearts go thump, thump, wear comfy scrubs and put on sweet pink or green casts all day! :)
Post a Comment