
Troy's college roommates and their families do not live close enough :) We are all spread out in Utah, California and Idaho. We try to get together as often as we can, but it isn't as much as I would like. We were all able to meet up at Thanksgiving Point at a hotel for the weekend. It was fun to see them all. We always have so much fun with those guys. We all have boy's within 6 months of eachother. It was fun to see them all play. We were able to go to a BYU volleyball game, IKEA, the Dinosaur Museum, swim, and hang out. FUN TIMES! Thanks for the fun weekend guys! We love having you as friends :)
2 comments:
Troy at a "BYU" volleyball game...hmmm. I'm going to have to talk to him about that.
Love the pictures of the house. I am so excited for you guy's.
Hmm not sure why I didn't realize all our last names end with "son" :D
Post a Comment