Our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. Cache found a silver egg!
Easter After Church. What cute kids :) Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt Easter Morning Crazy Hair! Cache and his friend Elsie. I got them bird houses to paint. Cache was yelling (loudly) at all the birds to "come to my tree house for you birds!" We had a fun weekend!
lol I love that Cache was yelling for the birds to come! :) CUTE pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Griffyn is looking so much older all of a sudden! And she still looks SO much like you!
5 comments:
Glad you had a great Easter. Looks like fun!
Cute, cute, cute kids! Is Griffyn's orange dress from the Children's Place? Abby has that dress. I love it!
lol I love that Cache was yelling for the birds to come! :) CUTE pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Griffyn is looking so much older all of a sudden! And she still looks SO much like you!
Super cute, Jen. Looks like you had a great time :)
I love Griffyn's piggy tails. So cute.
Post a Comment