Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally a new post...


I am finally getting to posting some new pics. Troy and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this last week in Park City and went to our favorite restaurant we go to every year, Ghidotti's. YUM! We stayed in Midway and the weather was so nice :) It was a fun getaway!

Here are some random pics of the kiddos :) They keep me smiling everyday. They are the best!

OH YA! And my sister, Brynn, and her family are the ambassador family for the March of Dimes in Logan, Utah this year. Go HERE to read more about their story and see the links to the newspaper article written about them. My sister and her husband are such great examples to me. I can't believe all they have been through in the past 19 months.

6 comments:

The Acor Adventures said...

Wow five years...time flies! Have fun packing!

Jaynie said...

Happy five! Love the silly pictures of your kids. I'm excited to check out the article for the March of Dimes.

Jaynie said...

I'm so glad I just read your sister's story! They are amazing. I know when we collect for the march of dimes for primary this year I'll see it much differently and more important than I have in the past. So thank you Tuft family!

Jenny and Jake said...

Jen, your family is so cute! I love all of the things you make at Baby Blvd. You are so talented!

Bonny said...

I'm a little behind on blogs. Those are cute pictures though. I have pictures ready but haven't taken the time to post them.

Melanie H. said...

Troy and Jen,
It's Melanie and Madison Hoggan from the windy northern border. Just trying to figure out all of this blogging! So fun to see a picture of both of you and your growing family.