Here are our happenings over the last month :) 











Ok, I have finally put the last month of pictures together. It has been a crazy, busy, fun month. We miss all our friends in Utah, but are loving our new life in VA!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
From Utah to Virginia, the Johnson's move :)
Posted by Jen at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Yay!!! I've been dying for a new post. :) I love all the fun pictures!
Yeah!! Looks like fun. Rule #1 don't plant a tree near the home:) That was a big project removing that!!! Everything looks great! Having your own home is so much fun!!!! Congrats
So fun to see your pictures! We are so glad that you are enjoying VA. Hope all continues to go well!
Congratulations on making it all the way to Virginia! I couldn't find on your blog if it said why you went there; I was guessing a job took you there, but I would love to hear the details! You and your family are so dang cute! I miss my kids being that little. My Ashlie is 10 years old! Good luck getting established in VA!
What a month you have had. First off I love the family pictures they turned out awesome! Also so happy the move went well. I love Virginia it is such a beautiful place that is where Avery was born in charlottsville. I don't know if that is close to you, but we love it there. I hope all keeps going well.
Awesome! I love starting new and being able to organize things how I want it. Knowing full well that within a few weeks it will all be back to chaos. Oh well. I hope you guys like it there!
jen and troy...it is so good to see you guys at this point in your life! owning a home is lots of fun and we know that you'll love it. i added you to our blog list...hope thats ok! i'm working on our blog, slowly but surely....what do you use to make the digital picture montages? they are so neat!
YOur house looks cute!
Post a Comment