Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Fun!

Our New Pool

Our new pool at the RAC (roanoke athletic club) that we are members of now (as a perk to being a resident)
Father's day! Breakfast in bed.... cliche' but SO good!
We have had a fun few days :) Griffyn is such a character. For all of you who know Cache, Griffyn can keep up with him! They are both so full of energy and funny! I love them :)

7 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Such cute pictures!!!! :) I miss you all already.. lol and it's not like I got to even see you before. Ever! haha :p It's just different now that I know you are SO far away, and that now we can't do anything even if we want to! lol that sounded mushy. I'm glad you've been having lots of fun. We're waiting for the good weather still; but I think it's ALMOST here! Yay! :)

The Acor Adventures said...

What a great perk to belong to an athletic club! It looks like fun.

Ryan and Alicia said...

What fun, cute pics!! The swimming looks so refreshing! We miss you guys and are so happy you guys are doing so great. Have a great 4th of July!

Jenny Roberts said...

too much fun! You guys know how to have fun no matter where you live.

Effie said...

Yeah for swimming pools! We love swimming! Sounds like you're adjusting well.

Amott Family said...

The family looks alive and well! The kids are adorable. Hopefully T is enjoying residency!
:)
Amott fam

Jaynie said...

Fun! Always good to have a pool to enjoy in the summer. Glad things are going well...keep those updates coming!