I am giving all this away on my website and ask my friends to go enter to help me spread the word! It only takes a few minutes and I would love ya forever! I want you to win! :) THANKS!!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Summer Give-a-way!
Posted by Jen at 7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey! I put the word up on my new blog. I think you should go over to moneysavingmom.com and post it under her Giveaways Galore July 8th post. You'll get a lot of traffic from it.
Also, do you have a button? I think you should make a button. Looks like you do but there's no code for anyone to grab it. If you make it so people can grab it and add that as another entry to your giveaways I think that would be good too. Just a thought. (I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm working on it.) :)
lol! Sorry to keep bothering you....but I just figured it out. If you're interested. Or I'm sure you can figure it out on your own. Anyway, I'll put your button on my blogs if you make one. Hope you're doing well!
Hey! She just posted a new giveaway list. I think you will get a lot more responses if you're able to catch it early on. moneysavingmom.com
Post a Comment