Griff falls asleep in the funniest places
I love the little giggle that accompanies the vball video. What a cutie . . . and a natural! Cutest little kids!
How adorable he is and such a good volleyball player. He made me smile during the whole little video. What a cutie-pie!
haha! so cute! love the pictures of griffyn sleeping!
You are right...what a natural. I loved Cache's giggling...it totally made me smile and laugh.It looks like you guys are having fun...and I need to come visit and enjoy all that fun with you!
Amazing!
Does your family own Clayton lake? te-he-he-he!Your kiddies are growing up so fast!
ha ha, so cute! love the video....made me laugh when i watched it :-)
cute! My kids fall asleep in funny places too. Hope you guys are having a fun time there.
How cute is he! Looks like you are enjoying your new place. I'm so happy for you. The kids are adorable, as always. Love you.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love the little giggle that accompanies the vball video. What a cutie . . . and a natural! Cutest little kids!
How adorable he is and such a good volleyball player. He made me smile during the whole little video. What a cutie-pie!
haha! so cute! love the pictures of griffyn sleeping!
You are right...what a natural. I loved Cache's giggling...it totally made me smile and laugh.
It looks like you guys are having fun...and I need to come visit and enjoy all that fun with you!
Amazing!
Does your family own Clayton lake? te-he-he-he!
Your kiddies are growing up so fast!
ha ha, so cute! love the video....made me laugh when i watched it :-)
cute! My kids fall asleep in funny places too. Hope you guys are having a fun time there.
How cute is he! Looks like you are enjoying your new place. I'm so happy for you. The kids are adorable, as always. Love you.
Post a Comment