Tuesday, August 4, 2009

T-Roy's Birthday!




Yesterday was Troy's birthday and luckily he had the day off! We had a great day with him and were happy to spend it together. I made Troy Chicken Alfredo (thanks Jodie, we still use your recipe) for dinner and for dessert, I made him (from scratch) a banana cream pie and peanut butter brownies. YUMMY! I was in the kitchen a lot.... :) I had to take a picture of the brownies... they are delicious and so addicting. I will have to share the recipe on day on here.... but for now, Happy Birthday Troy! Hope it was a great one :)

3 comments:

The Acor Adventures said...

We overdosed on that recipe in Dominica so we don't make it that often, but we still love pb brownies!! I have sucessfully made them a few times now!

The Acor Adventures said...

Happy Birthday Troy!

Adam and Brynn said...

Fun pics!! :) I'm glad Troy had the day off and you guys had a bunch of fun. :)