Griffyn wasn't too happy to let me try this on her, but it took me about a half hour to make. So cute. There is a tutorial online HERE. It was fun to make her a cute new dress for Sunday.ALSO.....

My cousin is a FABULOUS photographer and she is offering a FREE family sitting and CD to one winner ($50.00 value). If you live in the Wasatch Front or are willing to travel to the Wasatch Front :) Go HERE to enter.
She also started a blog called Utah Mom's Life. I have been a member for a while and it is a great site (even if you aren't in Utah). Check it out!!




3 comments:
Ah, you're so sweet. Thanks. And the sun dress is so adorable. Are you going to make them to sell?
no, just made it for her. I love all these fun tutorials online that do not require a pattern :) Nice and easy...
I'm impressed, that dress it too cute! Love the flower on it. How fun. I may have to try it out.
Post a Comment