I couldn't even jump that high even if I tried. You are a crack up and I seriously miss you guys!! Thanks for making me laugh until I cried!! ;-) Emma wanted me to tell Cache hi and that she loved his jumping!
I think only you can look COOL doing that, but you have me intrigued. I might actually try it, but seriously I can't even get my leg that straight when I'm sitting. You seriously should have been a cheerleader, but I'm glad you choose to be a volleyball player.
Lol.You look like you could be in those old toyota commercials Jen. So good to hear you guys are liking Virginia and doing well. Your kids are looking way too old and the pix of Griffyn just falling asleep random places are too funny. It's been forever but it's good to hear what you guys are up to.After 6 months offline I am sure you have bunch of cute new bows I'll have to check out too. :)Loves, Jeanette
You and your sister crack me up with this jumping thing! I love it! And I cannot believe how high they always are! I think I'd probably break something if I tried that. Anyway, I want to order but i can't find your email ANYWHERE! So this is what I want, the Neapolitan Bundle. SO cute. Thanks you! I know that's not $20 so just add something else for me, I love surprises! Ha! Thanks sweetie.
I let Cache jump OFF his bed... we don't like them to jump on the bed, but we were bored :) I was just jumping off the floor... So technically, we weren't jumping on the bed either... lol!
10 comments:
Nice photo shoot! You make me laugh!
Your kids have such a cool mom! You are darling!
I couldn't even jump that high even if I tried. You are a crack up and I seriously miss you guys!! Thanks for making me laugh until I cried!! ;-) Emma wanted me to tell Cache hi and that she loved his jumping!
haha! you are so funny! fun
I think only you can look COOL doing that, but you have me intrigued. I might actually try it, but seriously I can't even get my leg that straight when I'm sitting. You seriously should have been a cheerleader, but I'm glad you choose to be a volleyball player.
Ya now that would be FUNNY if I tried to do that:)
Lol.You look like you could be in those old toyota commercials Jen. So good to hear you guys are liking Virginia and doing well. Your kids are looking way too old and the pix of Griffyn just falling asleep random places are too funny. It's been forever but it's good to hear what you guys are up to.After 6 months offline I am sure you have bunch of cute new bows I'll have to check out too. :)Loves, Jeanette
You and your sister crack me up with this jumping thing! I love it! And I cannot believe how high they always are! I think I'd probably break something if I tried that. Anyway, I want to order but i can't find your email ANYWHERE! So this is what I want, the Neapolitan Bundle. SO cute. Thanks you! I know that's not $20 so just add something else for me, I love surprises! Ha! Thanks sweetie.
I guess I'm too much of a stick in the mud. Carlyn asked yesterday why she can't jump on her bed.
I let Cache jump OFF his bed... we don't like them to jump on the bed, but we were bored :) I was just jumping off the floor... So technically, we weren't jumping on the bed either... lol!
Post a Comment