Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just Some Fun Pictures

In the center picture above Cache is being a flamingo. Below, Cache is enjoying the rain we had yesterday :) The rest are just some fun pictures of the past week or so. Life is still great!

3 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

Those pics are SO cute! haha (& my favorite is Cache glaring in the header.) :) Griffyn looks so old in the top left picture too.

Ryan and Alicia said...

Such adorable pics of your kiddos!! I esp love the one where Cache is pretending to be a flamingo and one of Griffyn in the dress with her hair down is DARLING!! What a fantastic family you guys have!! Miss ya tons and hope things are going great!

Jenny Roberts said...

Rain! I'm jealous. I wish we could get some rain here. 30 percent chance of showers tonight. I am keeping my fingers crossed.