Sunday, October 24, 2010

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

Here are my cute kids in their costumes.  I made Griffyn's costume from a great tutorial HERE. It was a fun project.  Our ward trunk or treat was last night and Griffyn and Cache are LOVING their bags full of candy (what kid doesn't?)  We had a little photo shoot before. I just LOVE Halloween.  It is such a fun time of year :)









 Cache sorted out all his candy into colors.... He was having a good time.
 Here they are in their new P.J's that our neighbor gave them.  They love them!

5 comments:

Juli said...

So cute! That dress is amazng!

Jenni S said...

So fun! I saw that tutorial! You did an amazing job on it. Wow, I bet she is just in love with it. Great job!

Rochelle said...

Love it!! I love Halloween too. It is so much fun with kids!!

Melissa said...

I love it...What a fabulous cinderella costume. You are so talented Jen...I wish you lived closer so you could teach me some of this cool stuff.

Bobbi Lee said...

I can't believe you made that...well, actually I can, but I'm still super impressed! Happy Halloween!