Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Best Friends EVER!
Teary Goodbye's.... I LOVE these girls. They made me so happy! They left their families and husbands and made other sacrifices to come and be with me in a time of need. They were here just over 24 hours, but they are memories I will cherish forever. Who could ask for more? Thanks Rochelle and Laura! I miss you already and I love you more than you know :)
Posted by Jen at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What amazing friends. I'm so glad they were able to be there for you and your family. I hope you guys are doing better with each passing moment. Lots of love and prayers your way!
It was so good to be with you Jen! I'm so glad we went. I feel like I was physically blessed to make the trip. Last night I laid down in bed, my whole body aching and said, "I can't believe I just went to Virginia, flew for an hour and a half, then again for another 3 hours and then drove 3 more hours." I know Heavenly Father made that trip possible. Not only did He make it possible, He protected us during the whirlwind. I love you and will cherish the laughs and tears forever.
Great friends make the world go round.
Best day ever! :) Love you Jen, I am still aching for you, but am amazed by your strength! When can we come out again??? :) We never saw the star!!
Post a Comment