Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Fall
My mom has been here for a week and my dad gets here tomorrow! The Fall leaves here are beautiful and we are loving the weather. Life is happy and wonderful and we have so many things to be grateful for! The Lord is constantly reminding us of His love through many blessings and His tender mercies are uplifting us still. We are blessed! Life is good :)
Posted by Jen at 6:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am so glad things are getting better. You are still so much an example to me. Tell your mom to hint to my mom she needs to visit more. I am so jealous!
I am grateful for YOU! Thanks for the reminder of how many blessings surround us.
How fun to have visitors. I love when we get visitors and it always goes so fast. Looks like you had a good time! :)
Post a Comment