Monday, November 8, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa visit!


We roasted s'mores last night.  We have loved using other cadybars, instead of plain hershey's chocolate on our s'mores... like reeses, crunch, etc. You should try it! You won't be disapointed.




Here is a skirt that my mom made Griffyn. SO CUTE!  She loved it.  My mom and I did a lot of fun sewing projects while she was here :)


I love my parents SO MUCH!  They have sacrificed a lot to be here with me over the past 6 weeks. I love having their support and it meant the world to me to have them here... I don't think they will ever know. I love you mom and Dad!  I miss you already :)

1 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

I'm glad you had fun with Mom & Dad!! :) That sounds really yummy to have s'mores with other candybars... We'll have to try that!