The song is by Jessica Funk. There is a CD along with a book she wrote called "Calling All Angels" She wrote it after the exact same thing happened to her and her family.
I love the video (the song sounded a little weird mixed with the Josh Groben song) (then I figured out how to turn it off:) So precious, oh how you must miss her.....
So sweet Jen. I love the song too, it is perfect and fits her perfectly. I am so glad you have so many great pictures and now a beautiful video to always remember her.
Guess what! I'm working on setting up my blog -- and now I can be a better follower of my friends' blogs!! The video was beautiful. I think about you all the time. Did you get my text yesterday? Call me when you have a minute. Love you!
11 comments:
So precious. Thanks Jen.
I love the video (the song sounded a little weird mixed with the Josh Groben song) (then I figured out how to turn it off:) So precious, oh how you must miss her.....
So sweet Jen. I love the song too, it is perfect and fits her perfectly. I am so glad you have so many great pictures and now a beautiful video to always remember her.
That was so beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with all of us.
Jen, that was beautiful. A beautiful tribute to a beautiful little girl. Thank goodness for the knowledge we have. Thanks for sharing.
Oh I loved that! You really captured her sweet spirit. We love you and miss Camryn as well.
That was one of the most touching and beautiful things I've ever seen. You continue to amaze me Jen!
My makeup is all messed up now. :) Beautiful song, beautiful family. Thank you for sharing.
My heart is still breaking for you. Camryn is so beautiful! What a nice video and a touching song.
Beautiful Jen....
Guess what! I'm working on setting up my blog -- and now I can be a better follower of my friends' blogs!! The video was beautiful. I think about you all the time. Did you get my text yesterday? Call me when you have a minute. Love you!
Post a Comment