Friday, March 20, 2009

We are buying a home!

We are flying out to look for homes on Thursday. Does anyone have some good advice for us first time home-buyers? We have been doing our homework as much as we could over the past 4 months, but now that it's time to go... it's exciting and nerve-racking all in one!

8 comments:

Jenni S said...

Congrats!!! That is SO exciting. The paper work is the hardest part, but I just don't like doing that stuff in general. But of course it's all worth it in the end. You're going to have so much fun making it your own.

The Wessman Family said...

I am so excited for you. Call us and let us know how it goes! Seriously, we want to hear about it!

Gretchen said...

Where are you moving??

Jen said...

Hey Gretchen! I couldn't view your blog... but we are moving to Roanoke, VA. We are excited! How are things going?

Effie said...

Yeah! congratulations! How fun! I LOVE looking at new homes. So fun! Good for you guys!

Jenny Roberts said...

It is defintely a great time to buy a home. Good luck.

Diana said...

my advice, flush every toilet and turn on the faucets to see how the water pressure is! Plumbing is important! Good luck finding a great home for an awesome deal!

Josh and Emily said...

Congrats! That is so great!