Sunday, March 8, 2009

Two Birthdays in 3 Days!






Cache had his Birthday on Wednesday and Griffyn had hers on Friday! What a fun week we had! Cache got a new bike that he is SO excited about :) Griffyn got a new baby that Cache is SO excited about... HAHA. Isn't that the way it goes? Cache wanted to play with the one thing he knew Griffyn wanted. Griffyn loves her baby doll. She is already showing obsessive signs over it. I love that she loves babies. SO cute. I have the gratest kids. One thing I love about Cache is how thankful he is for everything he has. He is always saying thank you. We had a fabulous week of Birthdays :)

12 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

CUTE pictures!!!! :) You do have the greatest kids ever... second to Makenna and Logan that is... :) hehe I'm excited for you to come up again someday soon. What video are we going to make? Love ya! I'm glad Cache and Griffyn had such great B-days.

Oh yeah! I'm SO glad you went to W-mart and got that cute green outfit for Griffyn!!!!!!!!!! Don't you love those? It looks so cute on her. :) I want to get some more for Makenna.

Jen said...

Her outfit was a gift from Kami. I know. I LOVE her in it. It is so cute.

Jenny Roberts said...

Happy birthday!

Bonny said...

I didn't realize she was 1 already! It seems to me not that long ago that she was born :)

Rochelle said...

OK I thought you were making an announcement that she was getting a new baby bro/sis.. Guess not:). Happy Birthday!!!! Fun Fun!!

The Wessman Family said...

What a fun week! It seems like just yesterday...I can't believe that Griffyn is a year old already. That makes me scared that Briton will turn a year old tomorrow or something:)

The Redhead said...

Happy birthday to your cute kids. They are so happy and smiley ALWAYS. I can't imagine why......are you like the FUNNEST MOM EVER?!!!!!Love you!

Ryan and Alicia said...

Happy birthday to Cache and Griffyn! Glad you guys had such a great week!

Jaynie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaynie said...

Oops that comment deleted was from me. I meant to say...Happy Birthday Cache! Happy Birthday Griffyn!

ruth said...

What a fun week. I didn't know your little ones had birthdays just day's from each other. How cute is that? I love all the little bows and hats w/bows you make and then have Griffyn as your little model. She is adorable as is little Cache but I don't think he'd look as cute in the bows.(hee-hee) You have an adorable family and I love your blog!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Wow! That is like us. My kid are 4 days apart! How fun!