I am loving the weather today! We went out and flew a kite we bought for Cache's birthday. It was a perfect day to fly a kite!Saturday, March 14, 2009
Let's Go Fly a Kite!
I am loving the weather today! We went out and flew a kite we bought for Cache's birthday. It was a perfect day to fly a kite!Posted by Jen at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What a darling idea to go fly a kite with your little ones. The days have been so beautiful. You're a cute mom!
Cute! I always forget about our kites.
fun! i've been waiting for the perfect wind to fly ours (not really tho, i hate wind) hey when are you guys leaving? i really do want to come and see all of your things from baby blvd, but i really don't think i have enough friends to have a party. maybe i'll have to come visit you.
Post a Comment