Tuesday, December 18, 2007



Here is Cache cuddling up with his new bear that his great grandma gave him... He is so happy! The other pictures are from my annual friend Christmas party we had last night. My one friend Laura and I have been friends since our senior year of highschool and we met Rochelle and Julie at Snow college and then we were all roommates at USU. Now between the four of us we have 9 kids! I am the only one with one, but am trying to catch up! :) It was a fun party with great food We had FHE and played some games with the kids. It was great to be together with good friends!









3 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

I like the kids table! :)

Jenni S said...

Cute new site! It looks so cute. I love the little ornaments you guys made, so fun and creative. Go Jen!

Cindi said...

Love the tummy, Jen. Love ya, Cindi