I feel embarrassed, but I will still be out there fighting the crowds today buying those last minute items. I do know everything I want to get now. Some people, I won't mention names (TROY) are very hard to buy for. They don't ask for anything. :) So, I have finally figured out what to get. YEAH! I also need to buy all the stocking candy and I think I am DONE! I hope you all are not stressed and that you are ready for the big day. More than anything, I try to focus on the only reason for Christmas. I am so grateful for this time of year when I can give and feel the love of our Savior. It goes by too fast, but after the presents are given and the celebration day is over, I can continue to serve and feel the love of my Savior always. That's the greatest gift! Merry Christmas everyone!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amen sista! :) we still aren't done either....
Well, I bet you can say you were done before today! Yeah, it's Christmas Eve and Randy actually ventured to Wal-Mart of all places. He left early and said it wasn't THAT bad. He better not have bought all of my Christmas today...at WAL_MART! Ha. I'll let you know after tomorrow. Glad to see you on Blogger by the way! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment