Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Cache" Phrases


Cache came out of Nursery a few weeks ago singing "Snowman, snowman, tall tall tall, snow he melted melted melted, tiny tiny tiny." It was cute. Then this morning Cache asked me "mom, what you doing? Just hanging out?" It's cute to hear him use terms that we do. I never realize what he will pick up on. Last night we went to pick up some of Troy's family from the airport. As we were driving, Cache said "yeah! We going to the airplane port to pick up grandma and grandpa." I love hearing the funny things he says. :) And I just had to add this picture of Cache. He is toilet training and putting his own pull-ups back on.... need I say more? Cute lil' bum!

1 comments:

Molly said...

Ha! Cache is such a fun child. He sings, he leaps, he entertains. He reminds me of someone....who? YOU!