Merry Christmas! cache had so much fun spending time with both our families. We went to Troy's family dinner on the 23rd and played games and opened gifts. Then on Christmas Eve we were with my family. We started our day off in the morning by going to the new "Chipmunks" movie. The kids liked it at first and then got bored. But it was a cute kid's show. Then we went to my parents and ate a nice dinner that my mom made (Thanks mom!) and we played some games too. We attempted to dress Cache and Makenna up as Mary and Joseph. Makenna just wanted to open presents and Cache wanted the towel off his head...but we read the nativity and were reminded of the true meaning of Christmas. Then we opened gifts and played more games. The first pictures I posted were of just us on Christmas morning. Cache couldn't sleep the night before. He kept saying "Santa's coming" He finally fell asleep and woke us up at 7:45 to head out and see what Santa brought. He was so cute all morning! I think I was more excited for Christmas this year than anyone because I knew Cache understood the concept. Troy gave me a gift where I had to open a box within a box within a box etc. I ended up opening 14 boxes down to a tiny one with a pedicure/ manicure certificate. :) It was fun, but took a while to get to it. I hope you all had a wonderful Chritmas too! We feel so blessed to have been able to spend time with family and loved ones. It was a great Christmas and we look forward to an amazing New Year as well.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Day
Posted by Jen at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment