Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Induction Day!


It is 6:00 am and I am on "Hold" to go in for an induction.  I just thought I would post my before picture, since the next time I write, it will be about Grant Eugene's arrival!  My heart is so full today and I am so grateful for so many things!  This past year has been wonderful and my pregnancy has gone by VERY fast- which is a huge blessing!  My little family is my whole world and I am so blessed to have happy, healthy kids.  We have the best friends in the world who love and support us and who have been praying for us!  We have felt that strength and it has carried me during the more difficult times.  I can't wait for what this next year brings to us.  Life is so amazing and such a miracle.  I hope I can continue to remember what is truly important and teach my children those things... that is all that really matters.

I can't wait to meet our new little guy! He has a brother and sister who will smother him with love and kisses. It has been a long wait for them and I couldn't be more excited!!!

4 comments:

ruth said...

Your comment made me cry. I read it to Dave and he was saying that your mom is there with you now. You've probably had little Grant Eugene and we can't wait to see pictures. We love you and your beautiful family soooo much.

Jenni S said...

I'm so happy for you guys. Glad he is here with you now. Love you!

Molly said...

So exciting! I love this day before induction picture. You look gorgeous and ready to deliver!
Hope all went well. Love ya!

Molly said...

I have been checking your blog every day! How did the delivery go??! Can't wait to "meet" Little Grant!