Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Grant's Arrival!






I can't find about 5-6 pictures I edited of his first day and our hospital stay. When I find them I will post them, but here are some pics  of his first few days home.

Oh ya, the food is what we were served in our hospital room the night before we left. It was fun for Troy and I to have a nice dinner and talk about our new little Grant! 

I will write more soon about his delivery and all, but wanted to get some pics up for some of you (Molly) LOL

3 comments:

Jaynie said...

He is so sweet!!

Molly said...

Thank YOU Jen!!! Grant is so precious, I want to take him home. The kids look like they're loving him.
I am so happy for you and your family. Hooray for sweet newborns! xoxoxo

Rochelle said...

OK we are ready for the rest of the story!! :)