Sunday, August 1, 2010

Washington DC Temple Trip

Troy and Cache have matching ties for church now :) I won a gift card from an online giveaway and got these cute orange ties and two green ties :)  Here are some cute pics of them this morning before church.






We finally made it to the temple! I wish it weren't so far away. We were so grateful to get to go with some friends and swap babysitting while each couple went through a session.  I love the temple! It was a fun trip and one that I will remember forever!

 Here are some pics of us at the vistors center.
Tired kids! It was a 4.5 hour trip both ways :) We had fun spending time in the car together as a family. Cache and Griffyn are super little travelers!

5 comments:

Monica Mary said...

What a fun trip! We were just there in May!

I heard you were going private.

monicamary03@msn.com

Happy baby growing!

Jenny Roberts said...

The Washington D.C. Temple is beautiful.

Andrea Whidden said...

Those pics are so beautiful, I am going to miss you this weekend?

Jenn said...

I'll stop complaining that our temple is 2 hours away. Glad you were able to enjoy "my" temple.

Rochelle said...

Ya I have a hard time making it and I have like 16 temples within 4 hours:) I love DC, such a fun place to go!!!