Am I the only one that thinks I already look more pregnant than I am? LOL I am 28 weeks and I know how big my children are when they are born, but maybe I forgot how big I get. I decided to look for an old picture of when I was pregnant with Griffyn... I found this picture taken a few days before she was born :) Yeah, I have a ways to go.
I can't wait for her to be here!




5 comments:
It is so not fair that you are only big in front! Looks like you just popped a basketball up your shirt. What a beautiful pregnant lady (in both pics)
Cutest belly ever!!!
Jen - You are the most beautiful pregnant lady that I have ever seen! That's why you should have lots of babies!:-)
Yeah you are pretty tiny compared to the last one.. But either way.. You are cute pregnant. Its definitely all belly!!
You are so lucky to stay small every where else. :) You look so cute.
Post a Comment