Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ward Talent Show



Here is Cache at our ward talent show.  He did a dance/ karate routine to the song "Kung Fu Fighting!"  He loved practicing.  I didn't know if he would get shy and opt out, but he loved it and did a good job in front of everyone! :)  I don't know if it qualifies as a talent, but he wanted to do this.  Griffyn joined him last minute...Good job Cache!

4 comments:

Jaynie said...

That is awesome!:)

Jenny Roberts said...

I think he's got something there. Next stop, Dancing With The Stars.

SnoWhite said...

LOL! That was an awesome performance! I especially enjoyed Griffyn running in place and being so proud to be up there next to her big brother!

Molly said...

Way to go Cache! You could tell he practiced. What a cute kid.

I have been out of the blogging world for too long...you're pregnant?!?! Congratulations!! You look fantastic at 28 weeks. I vow to check in more regularly. It was fun scrolling through your life.