We got another snow storm and we played in the snow again! Troy and I built a snow fort that was pretty fun :) cache sledded down our hill in our backyard and was in HEAVEN! Fun weekend :)
My Aunt Janet came to visit! Fun week!
We got another snow storm and we played in the snow again! Troy and I built a snow fort that was pretty fun :) cache sledded down our hill in our backyard and was in HEAVEN! Fun weekend :)
Posted by Jen at 5:05 PM
6 comments:
Love the casual "just standing in my igloo" picture:)
Griffin one of the last pics she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Ya your the one that got us all into this!!! Cute pictures!
I can't believe how long Griffyn's hair is. Hailey's isn't nearly that think or long. Such a cutie putootie!
Are you kidding me?! That fort is awesome! How fun. I bet your kids loved it!!!
... looks like you are ready fend off the local Polar Bears with that Fortress!!! ... the real question is how much artillery has been stored up in there?!
Check out your epic fort!
Mom & Dad of the Year; Troy & Jen!!!!
I wish Quinn could have played in the fort with Cache. Boys love this sort of thing. I bet Cache was in heaven.
Post a Comment