Monday, January 18, 2010

New Camera! Oh ya!

Sunday Morning Photo Shoot :)




I finally got a new camera. No more taping the battery door closed on the old one! Thanks to my friend Rochelle who is a professional photograper... she sold me one of her cameras! I have always wanted a nice DSLR, now I need to figure out how to use it! My first SLR camera took film and it was stolen out of my car many years ago, so I am happy to try this one and I promise to never leave it in my car!

5 comments:

Bonny said...

such cute pictures. Yay for your new camera.

Rochelle said...

These turned out super cute!! I can't wait to see all the fun pics you are going to take with it!

Kendra said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe how big your kids look. When did that happen?

Cindi said...

I'm so happy for you. And the kids are cute too.

Jaynie said...

Happy you got a new camera!!