Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas!

This Family Picture is from Thanksgiving Day since we didn't get a family picture on Christmas. We were in our P.J's ALL day and it wasn't a good idea to take a picture of me looking like that :) Trust me.

The mess! So FUN.

Griffyn loved her baby and crib. She thought she would get it too :)

Cute slippers and leg warmers from Grandma and Grandpa!
She is getting so big.
Cache loving his new stuff




Our new Lazyboy. SOOOOOOOOO NICE! We originally bought one much smaller than this. This one came on sale so we upgraded and the difference ended up being $9.00.... BEST $9.00 we ever spent. Seriously this thing is amazing :)

Griffyn set up the Nativity at the window facing out so they could all see the pretty snow.
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too! :)

5 comments:

Adam and Brynn said...

How fun! I love all the pictures; it looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I bet it was so fun having Troy home all week! :) I LOVE how Griffyn set up the nativity. :) haha She's so cute!

Juli said...

When did Griffyn get so big? Seriously, she was just a baby a few posts ago. So fun!

Oliverson Family said...

Cute pictures. You guys are such a fun family. Good to hear you are enjoying the snow. My gosh what a difference a few months makes. Griffin looks like such a little girl. Maybe its just the leg warmers :) but she has lost that baby look, her hair is long and she is huge. What a cutie pie! And as for Cache it must be the haircut. Can't believe he is almost 5. Hope you guys are having a great New year and thanks again for ALL the adorable stuff you made for me. Loved it all. Loves, Jeanette

Utah Mom said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas. I especially love the pictures of the nativity. So cute. Your house looks lovely. Do you still have lots of snow?

Jaynie said...

I just have to say again how cute that picture is of Griffyn in the baby crib! Happy New Year!