Saturday, December 5, 2009

New pictures :)





Just some family pics of us lately.

Cache's before and after of his haircut. That is the shortest it has ever been cut. He looks cute!



It snowed for the first time this morning... they couldn't wait 5 minutes to go and play in it!

Best friends!


She can fall asleep anywhere.... I love finding her alseep.


We bought our Christmas tree, decorated and here is our living room all decked out.
We hope you are having a great Holiday season too!

9 comments:

Andrea Whidden said...

Your fireplace is so pretty!! love the holiday decorations!

Ryan and Alicia said...

Those pics are so great!! Man you should have waited until summer to cut Cache's hair, now his head will be cold. :-) Looks so cute though. Man, Griffyn is getting so big. Emma used to fall asleep anywhere too. It was always some of the funnest times of the day trying to find her hiding spots. Hope you guys are having a great holiday season!!

Jenny Roberts said...

What a perfect Christmas picture! Your family is adorable. Also saw that your parents were out there. So much fun! Email me your new address when you get a chance. I want to send out Christmas letters. jroberts06@cox.net

Rochelle said...

I love it!!!

Todd said...

Okay, first of all, that picture of Cache and the before and after of his haircut totally doesn't even look like him! I thought, "Who is that little boy!?" He is growing up way too fast. Second, that picture of your fireplace, tree and living room looks like a picture from a magazine! Pretty pretty pretty! Miss you guys!

Todd said...

This is Julie, BTW... :)

Jaynie said...

Cute family pics! Are you guys coming to Utah for Christmas?? So fun that you have some snow to play in.

Cindi said...

You're all so cute. I love your fireplace. So jealous. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Amott Family said...

Jen-
Please tell me your living room isn't always that clean???
the photos are great! We need an updated address to send a Christmas card.
We hope all is going well.
Love
Ande Amott & family