These first two pics of Troy and me are pics that Cache took of us. I think they are hillarious. Very Candid. Cache is good at those.
We drove to Jamestown and went to the Jamestown Settlement Memorials and History Centers. It was fun to learn about the first settlers here in the New World.




4 comments:
Yay! How fun! I love all the pictures, I bet it was a blast. I should've gotten a screen shot of you guys in the webcam at the roanoke star. :)
Yeah for company! I love it when family comes to visit. Nice work getting out to the cool old history sites around Roanoke.
The two candid shots by Cache were great. Ha! Thanks for sharing those with the us.
I love the pic of Griffyn and Cache holding hands running. Griffyn's hair is so long!
Thanks for the post, you're inspiring me to put something new on my blog!
Your family is so cute!
Don't you love VISITORS! We do! We hope all is going well for you guys! The kids are mini T-roys and Jens! So cute!
Lizzie also loves candid photos of us where we look absolutely stunned.
Love
The Amotts
Post a Comment