Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentines Day Cake :)

Our wonderful neighbor Vikki came over to our house yesterday and brought everything for the kids to make a Valentines cake. We had so much fun! It was a huge cake and I am sad to say it is already gone today! I know, it was addicting. You would have ate it all too :) YUMMY!





LOTS of frosting :)
The finished product!

Troy is loving our new camera too :)


Handsome boy!

Silly faces.... the one below cracks me up!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

That's more like it, 2 posts in 2 days.. Way to go!!!

Jenni S said...

CUTE idea for a valentines day cake. I'm going to have to do that one. FUN.

Adam and Brynn said...

YUMMY! :) I love that last pic of Cache and Griffyn.

Molly said...

Way to go, early Valentine's party complete with heart cake! What a sweet neighbor.
Your new camera makes great pictures.
Happy Heart Day!

Cindi said...

What a cool neighbor. The pictures of the kids are awesome.