Cache has been earning stickers by obeying. When he gets 10 stickers, he gets to go on a DATE with one of us. He chose to go on his first date with Troy to the Library :) He was in heaven. Here is a picture of them right before they left. Cache is such a good kid!
I have been the worst blogger lately. Not much has happened. January has been nice and relaxing. We are enjoying seeing a ton of Troy, so my time is spent with the family. I will be better at taking pictures and post more :)
Monday, January 19, 2009
It's A Date!
Posted by Jen at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I did miss a few. I just did 4 or so posts in a day. I was behind on downloading the pictures. I love that he got to have a date with one of you. Its harder to do with 3, but we need to.
Post a Comment