Here is a video of Griffyn walking. I have been meaning to put up a video for a while... She has been walking for a few weeks now. SO CUTE! I forgot how cute they are when they are learning to walk.
Also, I am having a give-a-way on my blog of the things shown in the picture for anyone interested in entering and helping me spread the word :)





4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she is walking. She is such a cute little girl!!
I love that age!!!
I can't believe she is walking!! It seems like just last week I was looking at your cute prego pictures! Griffyn is so cute!
Little Griffyn has just the cutest little face. You can't help but love her to pieces. She looks so cute on your little video. I love how she works so hard at walking and doesn't get frustrated or give up. I guess we can all learn from her.
Post a Comment